The numbers of sessions vary from person to person. It depends on the individual conditions, and it is affected by several factors
Normally, acute conditions tend to respond to acupuncture more rapidly. Those with chronic issues need more visits. The sooner you have the treatment, the less numbers of sessions you need.
At the core of this ancient medicine is the philosophy that Qi (pronounced as “chee”), or vital energy, flows throughout the body. Qi helps to animate the body and protect it from illness, pain and disease. A person’s health is influenced by the quality, quantity and balance of Qi.
Originated in China over 5,000 years ago, acupuncture therapy is an effective form of health care that has evolved into a holistic and natural medical system (Traditional Chinese Medicine).
----- Learn more
Q: Is Alzheimer's disease curable?
A: A U.S.doctor found that coconut oil is able to cure Alzheimer's disease. The patient's symptoms were reduced after small amount intake of coconut oil daily for two weeks. Their memory was significantly improved after 2 - 3 months of continuous use.
Does the Needle Hurt?
A: 1. Cancer / tumor are a type of defense reactions in our body.
2. Some " cancer " were not cancer in the beginning. They may be misdiagnosed.
3. Immunity enhancement is a key to cure cancer.
4. Most cancers are curable without chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
5. Surgery is a considered remedy for certain types of tumors.
6. Chemotherapy could be a poor solution for cancer, because it is very poisonous and destroys the immune system and organs.
7. Radiation therapy can damage the surrounding tissues of the target tumor. It is not the best choice for important organs, such as the brain.
8. Most cancer patients may not die from cancer itself, but may die from the side effects and complications of traditional cancer treatments.
Meridian is the body energy system. It is an invisible energy pathway that was found over 5,000 years ago by ancient Chinese doctors. The meridians conduct life-force energy or Qi (pronounced “Chee”) in and around all the parts of the body.
----- Learn more
The sensation caused by acupuncture needles varies. As the needles are inserted, some people feel a little pain, like a mosquito bites, but most people do not feel much at all. The needles are thin, and most acupoints are less sensitive than the finger tips.
is a key component of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), one of the oldest continuous medical systems in history. After thousands years of practice, we know acupuncture works. The success of acupuncture and TCM is evident in the growing popularity in the west and its acceptance among medical professionals.
Q: Do you have to take Chinese herbal medicine as supplements?
A: No. Chinese herbal medicine is formulated for specific health issues. They are medicine even if they are made of natural herbs. You are suggested to stop taking them once your health issues are cured and conditions are improved.
How Many Sessions do I Need?
Following is a list of a few, but not all, health conditions that acupuncture has been effective in treating: