408 -125 East 13th Street, North Vancouver, BC, Canada, V7L 2L3 1-604-929-3073
Thank you for your interest in O’ Pacific Acupuncture & Wellness. We understand that our work can have a profound effect on the lives of our patients and their families. Our mission is to provide the best quality and most caring natural healthcare possible to all. Our professional is committed to adhering to the highest ethical standards and to providing our patients with thoughtful, cost-effective and personalized treatment in a warm and friendly environment.
Your health journey starts here...
Join us to experience the natural, safe and holistic health care program to achieve an optimal physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
Getting frustrated with your health? Want to get professional perspective about your health concerns? Our acupuncturist, Elisha Li, will be glad to help you. With over 30 years of experience in TCM ( Traditional Chinese Medicine ), acupuncture and Western medical field, we are prepared for any medical conditions and will ensure you are cared for with the best possible services.
Scheduling an appointment, you will receive 20 min. free consultation to find out whether acupuncture will work for you.
In order to be ready for an appointment, keep these below in your mind:
1. Have the list of your health issues.
2. Have the reports of the related examinations and tests you have done .
3. Have the list of the medication you are taking.
4. Bring the glasses with you if you need them to read.
5. Keep your Care Card number with you.
6. Arrive 10 min. earlier than your appointment time to prepare a registration form.
7. The most important is : Trust and faith in TCM are the key for you to benefit acupuncture most.
8. Allow your body takes time to do the healing work after acupuncture sessions. Do not expect changes occur immediately.
All new patients receive a complementary 20 min. free consultation with our acupuncturist, Elisha Li, to establish a personalized care plan.
We accept most extend medical insurance plans. We also offer membership for your benefit of treatment expenses.
Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.
- World Health Organization (WHO)
The time is reserved specially for you once you book an appointment with us. We value your business and also wish you respect our time. Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify us more than 24 hours in advance to avoid any unnecessary charges.
Please don't take chances with your health. A wellness plan that is easy to understand and follow through on is the key to good health all through your life. Make acupuncture a cornerstone of that plan, and you are well on your way to live a life that is energetic, harmonic and balanced.
Copyright 2013. O' Pacific Acupuncture & Wellness. All rights reserved.