We employ a natural and holistic approach in the treatments - blending ancient Chinese Medicine and acupuncture with modern natural therapies for the most effective healing. The emphasis on a natural approach to healing also encourage both spiritual growth, and an enhanced sense of well-being
----- Learn more
Acupuncture Cancer Therapy
Please Be Advised: You should Not have acupuncture treatments within 2 weeks after an experimental COVID shot ( so-called " VAXX " ).
Initial visits generally takes about 90 minutes. Our acupuncturist will take a detailed health history of you and a physical exam, and will provide you with your unique treatment plan.
During your first visit, our acupuncturist will spend time getting to know you and your health concerns. You may be asked a wide range of questions about your symptoms, diets, exercise, life style and emotional states– anything that may offer insight into your health. ------- Read more
What make our acupuncture special ?
1. Professional Trained acupuncturist in both of Western and Chinese Medicine.
2. Over 36 years experience of medicine and acupuncture.
3. Proficient in the complexity of healing process of human body.
4. Integrative review of impacts on health.
5. Focus on approach of the root causes of health issues.
6. Re-education of prevention and self healthcare.
7. Promote natural healing rapidly.
8. Minimize medication dependence.
Hydrogen Detox Therapy
Getting the Most Out of Treatments
For the best treatment results. keep some things in mind:
# 207 - 126 E. 15th Street, North Vancouver, BC. V7L 2P9 (604) 929 - 3073 Copyright © 2020, O'Pacific Acupuncture & Wellness. All rights reserved.